Thursday, July 23, 2009

Gratitude

Hello there, I'm back in Taiping. Needless to say, I miss my family, and of course, the internet. I think I've been suffering from internet withdrawal syndrome for the pass 5 days. Anyhow, I didn't get much done when I'm down there cause I'm stuck with a bad sore throat, fever and UTI. It's terrible, and don't get me started on that. It's an epic.

Great gratitude to be given for a few person for making my trip a pleasant one

  • MiinYee for accompanying me to get stocks despite of the hot weather and layaning me when I got bored.
  • Joshua for the H&M top he gotten for me from UK, I really like it!! Oh, and driving me to the doctor on Tuesday!
  • Suneetha dearie for the lunch at KLCC, i missed u dear! It's sucha shame we don't get to spend more time together.
  • Last but not least, my darling for putting up with me when I'm sick. When I missed our dinner plan, and to take in all the horribly ugly pancake that I made for breakfast =( It'll be better next time, I promise! Oh, and not to forget, the cute outfit that you got for me from F21!!

Major love!!!


*look forward to MidnightGlam update tonight :P*

No comments: