Monday, November 9, 2009

091109

At so many points in life, it's so easy to just let it go. Just.. get comfy and stay there.
That's why we should all constantly be reminding to strive forward, to move, to fight until you do not have any strand of power in you. That, my friends, are the ultimate goal of living.

I understand, it's always easier this way, calm & smooth and there goes a lifetime. But i wouldn't want to reminisce about my past and nothing jumps out. I like to have some more memorise, heartache, disappointment, joy, grateful.. a mixture of everything. They do not necessary means the best of moment, but is the essence of making ones life complete.

It's just like waves, one tide to come after another. A calm sea, can only be the dead sea. Concentration of salt is so high in it, one day it'll vanished.

I don't want to be caught up in work all the time, to be constantly burying myself so high in work, for i'm a very greedy person, i wanted to have of everything at the buffet, i wanted to juggle a few balls at once. Can i have it? Can i ultimately have it all?

p/s: if this doesn't make sense to you, ignore it. I'm tired. and emo. Especially on a rainy day.

No comments: