Friday, July 9, 2010

Pastel is so Spring!

I've 72 hours to my 1st paper and this is what i'm doing. The excessive hormone and stress is making me crazy. Let hope they do not reflect on my forehead or tummy instead.

Well..damage on the wallet maybe?
Up & Away China Glaze Collection

Orly Sweet CollectionOrly Lemonade *pic credited to VampyVarnish Essie Mint Candy Apple pic credited to nailgalore
Orly Lollipop
Orly Gumdrop
China Glaza re-freshmint *out of stock* =(
China Glaze Peachy Keen
China Glaza Light as Air

tell me, how do you not feel intrigued?
I want them on my nails, ASAP!

p/s: ok, not asap, after exam la!
they can be my guilty pleasure after exam

1 comment:

umei said...

Dear whom it may concern,

I'm actually looking blogs and sites who are keen to partake in paid written advertorials for a few different clients.

If you shall be deemed interested and would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact me at jcmf.ng@gmail.com

Thank you!