Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Carpenters

Dear,

I sent u the lyrics of this song to you once upon a time. I thought that expressed exactly what i was feeling then. I sent it via email, when i was very far away, and thought that might touched u as deep as it touches me..

And u surprise me with a break-up proposal when i came back.. It was a very much painful feeling. Sometimes I couldn't, just couldn't listen to this song anymore..

But I'm feeling very sentimental tonight, and I listened to it again and again..

However, I might nv feel this way about u ever again, so deep, so vulnerable, so ever in love.

I'm sorry.


Why do birds, suddenly appear
Everytime, u are near..
Just like me, they longed to be
Close to You

Why do stars, fall down from the sky
Everytime, u walked by..
Just like me, they longed to be
Close to You

No comments: