Friday, May 1, 2009

Well, supposingly..

While I'm supposingly to be studying, something much more powerful took me over!!
I dunno was it because the loneliness of spending the holiday alone
or was it due to the trying-not-to-think-about exam stress piling up!
Anyway, i was just drifted so uncontrollably to all
those pwetty pwetty darlings..
source : unknown
loving the combination of white tights and duo tone ballerina
source : chictopia
She looks so dreamy, doesn't she?


Source : the selby
What a vintage 50s picture
She just inspired me, from hair cut to her sense of style

Oh my, this is so good, i can not, not post it!
Both source : Flickrista
Source : The Satorialist
Source : I'm Style-ish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear..dun be so gloomy ...my exam end soon...haha...we go have some ladies day out;)
MiE