Thursday, May 28, 2009

Insomnia

What exactly did u do when u couldn't sleep at night?

1.The boyf recommended counting sheep..

Erm, u mean like this? These are so cute i could squeeze them while counting.. Yea well, maybe not. Mie would be offended.


2. My friend said watch a movie, conveniently called Insomnia.
Excuse the pun, but i think the poster looks a bit freaky to watch in the middle of the night.

3. Or perhaps, cling on to your favourite bolster (aka smelly!)?
Works, but not 100% of the time.

4. I surf, when i couldn't sleep.. and found this.
And damn, that actually get my adrenalin pumping and scream in excitement!!


Anyhow, I eventually fall asleep keeping in tab what I'm buying and Ed Westwick in hope that all would miraculously showed up in my dream! At least they do make an excellent combination, aye?

No comments: